Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did Mairead from Lunatic Fringe go?

Options
  • 21-04-2011 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭

I have tried and failed to replace her with cheaper or more conveniently located stylists but after her doing an amazing job for years on my hair, its been all downhill since I looked elsewhere. I just phoned and booked an appointment prepared to return with my tail between my legs and... she's left and they won't say who she is with now.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bazberry

I heard she works in Shampoo on Wellington Quay......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Alako

Mairead has left Shampoo now and myself and another are trying to locate her! If anyone knows please let me know!

Haha.....last I heard it was the grafton barber at the top of grafton st.
    Cheaper at least!

Ha.. no way. Well my hair is mad short anyways, so I might just not wear any make up, drop my voice an octave and see if I can get away with it!! ; )

Worth a shot......they will hardly refuse a paying customer in ze recession.
    or else just ask her if she does nixers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 florence15

Just wondering if you did end up finding mairead at grafton barber? Was also told this in shampoo but wasnt sure whether to believe them or not! I miss her as she was doing my hair for the past 5-6 years, am happy enough with the guys in shampoo, but would like the option of going back to mairead if it was possible!

She is indeed in The Grafton Barber! I rang up and was chattin to her, felt like a total stalker ha ha. Anyways she does haircuts after hours and gave me her number, haven't gotten her to do my hair yet, but give her a shout there anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

~~~~OMG LYK THIS IF U TINK MREAD IS DE BEST EVA~~~~~~~~~~

Ha ha.. whatevs!

Advertisement