Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic Home and Away/Neighbours

• 21-04-2011 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where one might be able to watch old episodes of Home and Away or Neighbours? Used to love both shows, but the standard dropped big time for both shows from about 2005 onwards...
    Would be interested in seeing some episodes from back in the hey day of both soaps...
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Youtube?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

http://www.backtothebay.net/videos/index.shtml had some - they are doing a revamp at the moment, should be back soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Neighbours used to be repeated on some channel, uktv gold I think, hopefully some other channel will pick up up again and start showing it

Unfortunately Home and away will never show the older episodes as it was never written into the cast members contracts that they could be shown again and they said they would never be able to contact them all again to get permission.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Tayla wrote: »
    Neighbours used to be repeated on some channel, uktv gold I think, hopefully some other channel will pick up up again and start showing it

Unfortunately Home and away will never show the older episodes as it was never written into the cast members contracts that they could be shown again and they said they would never be able to contact them all again to get permission.:(

Actually Home and Away is being repeated in Aus for the past two years right from the beginning and they're being added weekly to youtube it seems - just noticed it there yesterday. First 400 episodes are up - I'm in my element... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Actually Home and Away is being repeated in Aus for the past two years right from the beginning and they're being added weekly to youtube it seems - just noticed it there yesterday. First 400 episodes are up - I'm in my element... :D

No frickin' way! :D I just never thought to check if they had decided to go to the trouble of showing the repeats because they had seemed so final about never showing them....yay thanks for telling me, for once i'm delighted to be proven wrong:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The only downside to knowing about it though, is I now have 400 episodes to catch up with and they're adding 5 eps per week... Gonna be a long summer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Has anyone seen Morag and Colleen's first scene together in 1988? It's on youtube and it's hilarious! Morag seems to be mellowing a bit towards Colleen this year but she hated her then!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pixielott

Theres loads of old episode of home & away on youtube thankfully i used too love them back in the day especially neighbours, shame they both unbearable these days

Advertisement