Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Careful of scam printer

Options
  • 21-04-2011 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

A warning to all grafic designers who might be looking for printers for t shirts etc.

<SNIP>

BOARDS.IE EDIT : Look, if you're going to sign up to Boards.ie to post stuff about a company or a person, include proof and your name and email address so that people know who you're talking to.

Registering a new account just to post about a company is ridiculous.

Post deleted. Account banned.

Our legal guidelines are freely available at http://www.boards.ie/legal - I suggest you go read them.

Darragh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

He seems to maintain a very high profile online, everywhere except here...

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Thanks for the tip off but can't see this thread surviving too long, you don't want to expose boards.ie to legal problems.

Report him to the dublin chamber of commerce, the bapc and bpif - claims to be a member of each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 furious t

I've heard to same thing about this guy- unbelievable. What a nasty piece of work. I've looked into it and seen warnings on google too. I'd love to know if there was anyway to prosecute people like this? The rest of us who are hard-working an honest should not let them get away with it

BOARDS.IE EDIT: Isn't it funny that when one person with one post sticks up a thread anonymously, another person with just ONE post happens to find and comment on the same thread about the same subject?

Account banned. If you're going to try defame someone else, add your name and email address to the post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement