If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAST ONE TO CLEAR - Philips 40PFL9904H AUREA

Options
  • 21-04-2011 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I have one remaining 40PFL9904H to clear from our display in The Philips Shop.

Here is a reminder as to what it looks like...
    40pfl9904h_12_tlv_.jpg
    In full on Ambilight action it looks a hell of a lot more dramatic than this photo!!

Brief Highligts include -

Ambilight Active Frame tech (250 LEDs arrayed around all sides and front of the TV)
    1080p Full HD - naturally...
    LED Backlit LCD TV (better contrast and lower power consumption)
    500000:1 Contrast ratio
    100Hz Clear LCD refresh rate
    2ms panel response time
    Perfect Pixel HD Image Processor
    Perfect Natural Motion
    Wireless NET TV for browsing the web
    5x HDMI, 2x SCART, VGA & USB Inputs - so plenty of room for your system to grow
    MPEG 4 digital decoder
    Comes supplied with Wallmount and Tabletop Stand
    A very cool slider remote - as you'll see pictured in the full spec.

For the full spec list and a little propoganda click on the link below -

http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...12_pss_eng.pdf

As this is my last remaining AUREA i'm offering it out at a further reduced price AND i'll throw in a Philips BDP2500 Blu-Ray player worth €99.99:D
    So all this for €1199.99! that's a massive saving of €2300 of the TV's TSP of €3499.99 alone!

Naturally I have all the boxes and accys for both units and the TV will be covered by the full 2 year warranty.

Call in and check it out

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Naturally I have all the boxes and accys for both unitsand the TV will be covered by the full 23 year warranty.

Now that's what I call a warranty:D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Naturally I have all the boxes and accys for both unitsand the TV will be covered by the full 23 year warranty.

Now that's what I call a warranty:D

:D:D:D:D

I know Ash has total confidence in Philips TV's - but he is on his own on that one - but as I keep on telling him...how he spends his commission is up to him ;)

Nice TV tho'

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

DAMN IT:mad:

I'll blame my clumsy fingers on that error.

Good to know people actually do read what I put up however!

Well spotted and will correct to read 2year warranty

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Hi Ash,

A friend of mine is interested in taking that TV off your hands;). I assume its in good condition? Any marks etc? If all is OK can I reserve it and get back to you on Tuesday with credit card details. He's also interested in getting a home cinema system. What have you got? If you have time to post up some info I can discuss with him on Tuesday morning and get back to you then.(he's away for the weekend)

Many thanks,
    Chalky

P.S. will need delivery to Co Cork

Hi Chalky

I'll reserve that TV up for you now

Its in very good nick - it's wall mounted 6ft up our Amblight wall so is out of harms way:)

Have a looksee here - http://www.philipsshop.ie/fivechannelcinema.htm
    This will show what we have in Blu-Ray and DVD 5.1 systems.

All are nice and compact and the BR systems in particular sound very good.

Oh could you pm me your details so I can reserve the TV up for you?

Delivery to Co Cork by our goodselves (wouldnt trust this to a couier...)
    €45 for TV and anything else required - we can arrange a date for next week no problem.

Talk tuesday and have a great Easter

cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Thanks Ash, PM sent

No worries

read and replied:)

Have a great Easter
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.