If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€ for £ EASTER DEALS - WE WILL LOST SHIRTS, BONNETS AND ALL!

Options
  • 21-04-2011 12:27pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm working on a Euro for Pound deal this weekend.

I have about 20 lines that I will discount, then offer Boardies and our Facebook friends the same deal - but priced in Euro. (Ie if the product is discounted to £249.95 - Boardies & FB Friends ONLY will get it at €249.95)

I'll post the lines before close of business today Thursday 21th and as ever drop me a line if we can assist in any way!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

(PS The list includes selected TV / Speakers / AV Receivers / Ipod Docks / etc)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Keoin18

Hey John,
    This sounds great!if any those offers are gonna be along the lines of a one box systems like the onkyo ht-s3405 or similar sign me up!!!!

Thanks
    Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

John today is the 21st ;), will they have a 23 yr warranty.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

rednik wrote: »
    John today is the 21st ;), will they have a 23 yr warranty.:D:D:D

Say nothing maybe John will post up prices based on yester-year !!! :pac:

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys here are the € for £ offers -

These products are all available in store at these prices in pounds - until midnight Easter Monday we will offer them to Boardies and our Facebook friends only - at the exact same price - BUT IN EURO! and I have also applied some huge discounts!

AV SYSTEMS

1. Pioneer LX01 - DVD 5.1 HDD Home Cinema in a box HDD Recorder system

Ok guys this system received a 5 star review in WHAT HI-FI at £1800...we bought a batch to sell at £799.95 and I'll clear them at €599.99
    http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/images/uk/reviews/LX01_review.pdf

This system includes:

400Watts of amplification.
    Subwoofer
    Omni Surround speakers
    Touch Screen remote
    CD / DVD Player
    4 HDMI Inputs
    USB Input
    DVD Recorder
    RDS Tuner
    250GB AV Recorder
    Gracenote
    Blah Blah etc etc (ie it has pretty much everything!)

I have a very few of them left at a €URO clearance price of €599.99

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=9314

TV

2. Sharp LC32SH7

Quality 32" MPEG4 LCD TV - we are currently selling it happily at £279.95 - I will release a limited Quantity at just €URO €249.99

Gloss Black
    HD Ready
    2 HDMI Inputs

3. LG 19LU4000 - Quality & Stylish white 19" LCD - MPEG4 - ideal for the kitchen or Bedroom - I have just one left at £149.95 that I will clear at €URO €139.99
    See details here: http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-lcd-tv-19LU4000.jsp

4. LG 22LE3300 - LED in a compact size - we have a great price of £219.95 on this - so €219.99 is a really crazy price (limited quantities at this price guys)

This is the same price as most shops are selling the VERY basic LG 22" at the moment!
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-led-tv-22LE3300.jsp

5. Philips 32PFL5605H

Top notch 32" LED 100Hz / Full 1080 HD / 2 Year warranty.

Currently we are selling this by the bucket load at £419.95 / €499.99 - Again I will release a limited quantity at just €419.99

IPOD DOCKS

6. PIONEER XW-NAW1
    picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=9316

Ok another Classic offer From Pioneer -

A wall-mountable dock for your iPod or iPhone.

Looking for an speaker system that’s wall-mountable and still delivers decent sound quality from your iPod or iPhone? The XW-NAW1 is your solution.

Only about 8 cm thin, you can conveniently mount it or have it upright on your desk or table as a handsome accessory.

Use the touch-sensitive buttons to control the device. This way, the smooth operation of your iPhone or iPod extends to the speaker system for a seamless experience.

If you want to play video content from your iPod/iPhone, a component video output allows for connection to an external screen.

Other portable music players are supported as well: just connect it to the Aux in using a simple mini-jack cable and of course a remote control is included.

We are selling this at £119.95 at the moment - I have 50 that I can release at €99.99

7. PIONEER XW-NAC3
    http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/22/1866/227/XW-NAC3-K/index.html

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=7160

Want one up on the neighbours? This dock actually docks TWO Ipods/Iphones! Enjoy two iPods or iPhones at once. With the XW-NAC3 iPod dock, you can share two music libraries and discover each other’s music.

But not only 2 Docks - the NAC3 also has USB Input AND Ethernet connection so you can access internet radio with thousands of stations available.

Bluetooth audio streaming is built-in: no adapter needed and a composite video out to allow you to stream Video files from your Apple to your TV!

Was £299.95 - I'll clear 10 pieces at €169.99

8. PIONEER NAV1 - DVD / Iphone/Ipod Dock / USB / Radio

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=9315

This is already a Boardie fave - reduced from £199.95 to £99.95 - I'll release a limited quantity in white only at just €81.99

AV RECEIVERS

9. DENON AVR1611

http://denon.co.uk/UK/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=HomeTheatre&SubId=AVReceivers&ProductId=AVR1611

Great Sounding and top quality 5.1 AVR

Featuring 3D pass-through technology
    Supports HDMI 1.4 with 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, “x.v.Color”, Auto Lipsync and HDMI control function
    4 x HDMI in / 1 x HDMI out (Repeater)
    One-cable HD solution
    Supports HDMI 1.4 with Audio Return Channel
    All sources are up-converted to HDMI
    4 x HDMI in / 1 x HDMI out with On-Screen Display
    Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 5 channels (110 W x 5ch)
    High definition audio support, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
    Supports Dolby Pro Logic IIz processing
    All video-sources are up-converted to HDMI
    Connectivity & Future-ready Expandability
    On-Screen Display
    Audyssey Dynamic Volume, for real-time volume adjustment

Was £299.95 Currently £249.95 - I will do a limited quantity at just €249.99

10. PIONEER VSX LX52

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/archive/VSX-LX52/index.html

I have just two of these beasts to clear

Front-in HDMI input / Additional rear HDMI inputs (4 in, 2 out) iPod or iPhone Plug and Play directly (a cable is included; no dock is necessary). The audio connection is digital, which guarantees transfer without intermediate digital-to-analogue, 9-band Advanced MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration) system. THX Select2 Plus certification, you can expect the best possible sound reproduction using 7 channels, whether you’re watching, listening or playing. GUI (Graphical User Interface),

I have just two of these beasts to clear

Did retail at £999.95 - I will clear two at €699.99

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Rednik......you're a comedian:D:D
    atb
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi John

can any of the below be wall mounted?

3. LG 19LU4000 - Quality & Stylish white 19" LCD - MPEG4 - ideal for the kitchen or Bedroom - I have just one left at £149.95 that I will clear at €URO €139.99

4. LG 22LE3300 - LED in a compact size - we have a great price of £219.95 on this - so €219.99

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

nava wrote: »
    Hi John

can any of the below be wall mounted?

4. LG 22LE3300 - LED in a compact size - we have a great price of £219.95 on this - so €219.99

NAVA,

yep no problem - they can both be wall mounted no problem

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kumar_aq

Hi John,

Can you reserve the Denon AVR 1611 for me please.

-Kumar

NAVA,

yep no problem - they can both be wall mounted no problem

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Sorry another question are any of them compatible with the Soarview? I do not see it listed on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Dao

Hi John,

Can you put me down for 1 x PIONEER XW-NAW1.

Cheers,

Damien

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Put me down for the:

8. PIONEER NAV1 - DVD / Iphone/Ipod Dock / USB / Radio €81.99

Cheers guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

John & gang,

I'll take this if still available:

LG 19LU4000 - Quality & Stylish white 19" LCD - MPEG4 - ideal for the kitchen or Bedroom - I have just one left at £149.95 that I will clear at €URO €139.99

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HI Badgermonkey.

I have noticed that Nava had asked about this screen above.

Nava - It (19LU4000) is MPEG4 compatible but I'm not sure if it is Soarview Compatible :(

If Nava no longer requires this screen then its yours Badger :)

HI Badgermonkey.

I have noticed that Nava had asked about this screen above.

Nava - It (19LU4000) is MPEG4 compatible but I'm not sure if it is Soarview Compatible :(

If Nava no longer requires this screen then its yours Badger :)

Thanks, is ok letbadger get it. Not in a hurry for 1

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cheers Nava.

If anything else catches your eye please let us know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ronoc75

Hi John

Can you put me down for an AVR-1611
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Kite Runner

HI John

can you put me down for one of the PIONEER XW-NAW1 ipod docks. I will pm you re delivery.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

LG LU4000 arrived this morning,

Not tested yet, hopefully it & Saorview will get on.

Ta Chris & Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ronoc75

Thanks Kenny, AVR-1611 arrived this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Batman2

1. Pioneer LX01 - DVD 5.1 HDD Home Cinema in a box HDD Recorder system

Have u any of these left? Or am I too late? Thanks a mil!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Kite Runner

thanks guys, items arrived yesterday and I really appreciate the follow up call from Chris today, great customer service.
    cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.