If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OFFERS from The Philips Shop - lots of goodies!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

4) Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones - WAS €39.99 - NOW €3.99 - Save €36
    These are cracking earphones and a amazing price, very comfortable to wear as wellhttp://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/she9621_10/she9621_10_pss_eng.pdf

5) Philips SHE9560 large on-ear headphones - WAS €59.99 - NOW €9.99 - Save €50
    These were very popular last time we had 'em on offer - rightfully so they sound great.

Ash can you stick my name on two (if allowed) of the in ear and one on ear. Will pick them up when they arrive

Thanks
    Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

4) Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones - WAS €39.99 - NOW €3.99 - Save €36eek.gif
    These are cracking earphones and a amazing price, very comfortable to wear as well http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/she9621_10/she9621_10_pss_eng.pdf

Hi Ash,

I will take two pairs if you have two. Colour is purple right?

Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

4) Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones - WAS €39.99 - NOW €3.99 - Save €36:eek:
    These are cracking earphones and a amazing price, very comfortable to wear as well
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/she9621_10/she9621_10_pss_eng.pdf

Hi

Can I book two of these also ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Hi Ash,

Can I get 2 of the
    3) Philips DLM2262

and 1 of

4) Philips SHE9621

and 1 of
    9) Philips SPR5500 black

edit:
    and 1 of
    2) Philips DLM2261

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

4) Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones - WAS €39.99 - NOW €3.99 - Save €36
    These are cracking earphones and a amazing price, very comfortable to wear as wellhttp://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/she9621_10/she9621_10_pss_eng.pdf

These were very popular last time we had 'em on offer - rightfully so they sound great.

I will take 1 pair of each if possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

Philips SHE9560 large on-ear headphones - WAS €59.99 - NOW €9.99 - Save €50

Philips SPR5520 WHITE Surge protector and 5 outlet flexible plug board - WAS €39.99 - NOW €6.99 - Save €33

Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones - WAS €39.99 - NOW €3.99 - Save €36

Take one each of those please Ash.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones, can I have 4 if possible, I'm always flying through earphones

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Ginny wrote: »
    Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones, can I have 4 if possible, I'm always flying through earphones

2 of those 4 are for me in case you think she is being greedy :D

http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...10_pss_eng.pdf

can you stick my name down for one of these

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Taxedalot

Can you keep two of these for me please: Philips SHE9621

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Can I have numbers 2,4,5,9. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Ash,
    if you have any left can I order two pairs of No 4 and one pair of No 5. Great deals as ever. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Pedro76

I'll take one of each when they're in please Ash, in love with the Specked I picked up over chrimbo but always nice to have a spare or 2 handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭matwijow

Hi, can I order 3 pairs of in ear(no.4), 2 pairs of on ear (no.5) and 1 iphone power pack? Cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi folks

I'll work back to front here - as these are coming Fast and Furious (not a plug or a c**p film...)

Mcgarrett - all reserved on our system for collection.
    Please pm me your name and phone number so I can add it to your reservation.

Franman - all reserved on our system for collection.

Dermo - all reserved on our system for collection (inc your addition).

Bartyman - all reserved on our system for collection.

Eddiem74 - 2 reserved up and yep should be purple

Davidsatelle100 - all reserved up, yesb you can have 2 x SHE9621 no prob's

I'll contact you all when they arrive in next week, end of i'd say to be on the safe side

Now on to the next batch....

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

3) Philips DLM2262 portable Power Pack for iPod/iPhones and devices that can be powered via mini and Micro USB - WAS €29.99 - NOW €4.99 - Save €25 2 of them

4) Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones - WAS €39.99 - NOW €3.99 - Save €36 3 of them

5) Philips SHE9560 large on-ear headphones - WAS €59.99 - NOW €9.99 - Save €50 Only 1

When they arrive how long we have for collection?

EDIT: change quantities and added (3)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I'll take

3) Philips DLM2262 portable Power Pack for iPod/iPhones and devices that can be powered via mini and Micro USB - WAS €29.99 - NOW €4.99 - Save €25
    Very cool gadget - http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...10_pss_eng.pdf

4) Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones - WAS €39.99 - NOW €3.99 - Save €36:eek:
    These are cracking earphones and a amazing price, very comfortable to wear as well
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/she9621_10/she9621_10_pss_eng.pdf

9) Philips SPR5500 black Surge protector and 5 outlet flexible plug board - WAS €29.99 - NOW €6.99 - Save €23
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/spr5500bn_05/spr5500bn_05_pss_eng.pdf

..please! One of each.

Edit: If that surge protector is gone I'll take one of the others please!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

2 of these if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

id like reserve a 4 and an 8 please

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Hi

You can put me down for:

One of these 2) Philips DLM2261 Power Pack Case for iPhone3G/3GS - WAS €59.99 - NOW €9.99 - Save €50

One of these 3) Philips DLM2262 portable Power Pack for iPod/iPhones and devices that can be powered via mini and Micro USB - WAS €29.99 - NOW €4.99 - Save €25

and

If these are compatible with iPhone 4 I'll take two 4) Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones - WAS €39.99 - NOW €3.99 - Save €36

Thanks

Risky

EDIT

Actually I'll take one of these too

8) Philips SPR5500 WHITE Surge protector and 5 outlet flexible plug board - WAS €29.99 - NOW €6.99 - Save €23

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭fred252

put me down for the in-ear phones and a number 9

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

Hi Ash

Would you put me down for one of the earphones below, what a bargain! Thanks

hi folks

Processed up a few more on our system

So once again going backwards...
    Oh if your wondering why i'm asking some Boardies for their details and not others, I've dealt with a good few Boardies before and have contact details - so there ya go, not being nosey :o

Matwijow - all reserved on our system for collection.

Pedro76 - all reserved for you

Rednik - done

Kensutz - all reserved on our system for collection.

Taxedalot - reserved on our system for collection.

Joe The Santa - reserved on our system for collection - Good to see someone buying stuff for santa!.

Ginny - reserved up on our system for collection.

Cheers once again folks
    Ash

next batch reserved up on system
    the old fingers are getting tired now.....need a coffee me thinks:)

Basskebab - they certainly are and alsop reserved for you

Fred252 - both reserved up on our system for collection.

Riskymove - reserved up on our system for collection.
    the she9621 will work with anything with a 3.5mm headphone jack

Manafana - reserved up on our system for collection.

Jim Bob - 2 reserved up on our system for collection.

Sappy404 - all 3 items reserved up on our system for collection.

Nava - all reserved up on our system for collection (inc edits)

cheers folks

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO MENTION THAT YOU HAVE GOODS RESEVED AND GIVE YOUR BOARDS NAME WHEN YOU CALL IN TO COLLECT THESE AFTER I PHONE YOU ALL - its a selfish request really and for my benefit as it will help me keep track of whats been collected so i can keep the list up to date - thanks
    :)

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Hi, is it possible to have these posted, and if so how much for postage? Thanks!

If postage is possible (and the usual reasonable amount!) I'd like to reserve a 1, 3 and 4 please!

Hi Tea 1000

I'd estimate that the postage will be about €4.50 so not too much on top.

I'll put these up on our sales system for you.

Can you pm me your details for postage and a phone no. please?

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Hey Ash can I have 2 pairs of SHE9621 please. And could you let me know how much for postage if poss.

Thanks

Edit: doh put down the wrong ref corrected now

• Registered Users Posts: 11 taqies

Would like to reserve these if they are still available-
    TWO x 4) Philips SHE9621 top end in-ear headphones
    TWO x 9) Philips SPR5500 black Surge protector and 5 outlet flexible plug board
    ONE x 8) Philips SPR5500 WHITE Surge protector and 5 outlet flexible plug board

including postage to Cork please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

If possible I'd like

ONE x 3) Philips DLM2262 portable Power Pack for iPod/iPhones and devices that can be powered via mini and Micro USB - WAS €29.99 - NOW €4.99 - Save €25

ONE x 9) Philips SPR5500 black Surge protector and 5 outlet flexible plug board

Including postage to Louth if possible please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

Hey Ash,

Stick me down for number 4 and number 5. 1 of each please.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Hi Ash,

Can i get these posted if possible :

4 * No4 - Philips SHE9621
    2 * No5 - Philips SHL9560
    1 * No8 - Philips SPR5500 WHITE
    1 * No9 - Philips SPR5520 WHITE

Cheers,
    Tadhg

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.