Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood around the city

Options
  • 21-04-2011 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Walking down washinton street there seemed to have been blood dryed into the pavement(May have been paint)

and in the train station there was literally a pool of blood with wet floor sign next to it.It was just of the path down by the bike racks.

Any idea what happened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Probably lads out on the town kicking off the Bank Holiday festivities early with some nose breaking. Day after Paddy's I walked past several stretches of footpath that looked like a giant's concrete sanitary towels. People are manky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

If it is blood on washington street, it was more than likely a fight, but the train station i dont know, could have been someone falling or something

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Noticed some dried blood on the footpath also on The Grand Parade last evening at around 7ish near Finns Corner....prob the same bleeder as Washington Street one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Yes, I've seen some blood on Patrick Street too.Maybe someone on their way back from a dentist's appointment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭2cool4school

thats rank hope whoever it was is ok

unless their a scummer then i dont care

mad how frequent you see pools of blood round the city could be a serial mugger maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Probably lads out on the town kicking off the Bank Holiday festivities early with some nose breaking. Day after Paddy's I walked past several stretches of footpath that looked like a giant's concrete sanitary towels.

Sweet Jesus!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Probably lads out on the town kicking off the Bank Holiday festivities early with some nose breaking. Day after Paddy's I walked past several stretches of footpath that looked like a giant's concrete sanitary towels. People are manky.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! I just had to explain to my BF why I was laughing so hard and he said "What f**king site are you on you weirdo?!". :pac: Brilliant!!!

Hope whoever got hurt (I'm assuming it was a fight) is ok! I agree it's kinda manky too though. When I was living in town I used walk up Shandon street as it had my closest shop. Nearly every Sunday morning there would be a trail of blood from Sebo's to that shop. Bleurgh! Although sometimes, I liked to imagine I was from CSI-Cark bey (cue the Who music) and liked to follow it up to the shop.. Always hoped I'd find someone at the end of the trail but delighted I didn't!

Maaan.. I have to start acting my age. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

The blood around grand parade was from a guy that got his face pretty much destroyed last night. Walked upon the scene just after whatever had happened. Manic amount of gardaí around and the guy had blood pouring out his mouth and seemed to be missing a few teeth. Don't know what sparked it all off though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

The blood around grand parade was from a guy that got his face pretty much destroyed last night. Walked upon the scene just after whatever had happened. Manic amount of gardaí around and the guy had blood pouring out his mouth and seemed to be missing a few teeth. Don't know what sparked it all off though.

I was around there after the Clubs,Luckily I didnt stay long that would have been frightening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

lukin wrote: »
    Yes, I've seen some blood on Patrick Street too.Maybe someone on their way back from a dentist's appointment?

errr yeah thats probably it alright;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement