Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animals on Telephone linea

Options
  • 21-04-2011 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hiya, happy Easter to everyone,

I've had a few drinks and this is pretty random so please bare with me but me and my friend were just walking home from the pub and I'm not sure if it's just Brisbane but there are animals that run along the telephone lines at night. They look like rats but are different cause they have fatter tails and white bellies as well as having the tips of their tail white

I was just wondering does anyone know what they are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Possums

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

could be drop bears

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭paxo

AndRoiD wrote: »
    Hiya, happy Easter to everyone,

I've had a few drinks and this is pretty random so please bare with me but me and my friend were just walking home from the pub and I'm not sure if it's just Brisbane but there are animals that run along the telephone lines at night. They look like rats but are different cause they have fatter tails and white bellies as well as having the tips of their tail white

I was just wondering does anyone know what they are?

They are possums, either brushtails or ringtails

Advertisement