Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game suggestions

• 21-04-2011 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Don't really know where else to put this but anyway...

I need game suggestions based on one thing. One craving I need satisfied. I need something that will give me as much as the splinter cell series has. A good tactical stealth game. So who can help...? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

mmm Alpha Protocol came out a while back and gets mixed reviews but you could probably pick it up for a tenner.
    Other than that there's Metro 2033 which has some stealth bits in it (way better on the PC though.)

Can't think of any other stealth games on xbox sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I got Alpha protocol. It's shit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Hitman: Blood Money maybe ? I didn't like it myself, felt it was weak given the previous games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Shadow Complex? or The Saboteur maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

I have the Saboteur its really good, theres a bit of stealth and disguising and stuff but its not based off being sneaky but really good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

If you're desperate, you can try velvet assassin.
    Not a very good game though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Try Crysis 2 an FPS with some great stealth elements, you can go in guns blazing or use tactical stealth with the nano suit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

The new Deus Ex game comes to mind, you can pretty much play it whatever way you want, you can complete the game without firing a single bullett if you wish.

Advertisement