Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed finding props!

• 21-04-2011 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

I don't know if there is a similar thread to this one already here but I thought it might be an idea to have a thread where stage managers or prop buyers could come to get advice or help in locating and sourcing props. So here we are!

I am currently looking for a Canon PowerShot TX1 camcorder to buy or borrow or hire for a show that will be on in the Peacock Theatre in June. I would need to get it in the next few weeks. I've been on e-bay and have been in bidding wars and was just wondering if anyone has one at home or knows someone with one. This model was out a few years ago so isn't available in the shops anymore. It's the camcorder that was used to film the movie Catfish. Here is a link to what they look like;
    http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/digital_cameras/other_powershot/powershot_tx1

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I don't know where you are but I'd recommend checking out the older camera shops in Dublin, like Halls or Berminghams etc, and if they can't help they might be able to direct you to someone who can. Otherwise try camera clubs. Sorry can't be more helpful.

Advertisement