Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Way Traffic new demo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cunningtino

good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 acidoversydney

I like the singers voice, once you have that it's half the battle won. Also very cool vibe going on, nice subtle but striking guitar playing (U2 like). Very catchy song you have in "Outside".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 AnrutOWT

I like the singers voice, once you have that it's half the battle won. Also very cool vibe going on, nice subtle but striking guitar playing (U2 like). Very catchy song you have in "Outside".

Cheers man, we appreciate the feedback!

Hey, our mate Dav made this video for a college project and he used our song! check it out....this is an old mix of Wide Awake to listen to the new mix with the full version of the song check out our facebook, which is linked above!

http://www.vimeo.com/23293607

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

good-ish, but the songs are too long... learn to brutally edit the material and you may onto something...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    good-ish, but the songs are too long... learn to brutally edit the material and you may onto something...

I was just about to say the same thing.

They are definitely onto something good there indeed.

The singer I think needs to be a bit heavier on the vocal but other than that cant say I'd fault them.

Cheers for the advice lads! we'll definitely take some of those points on board!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭NewNo2

Really good songs! I would also agree with the editing tip though :p not in a bad way!

I wonder if you'd be interested, myself and a friend are looking to do some recording in about July, we're currently in "negotiations" to get a room for rent, acoustically treated with a protools system, if you's would be interested in doing some more demos? We have very good rates! about €200 for 4 days?

Just thought I'd ask while I was listening to your songs. :)

NewNo2 wrote: »
    Really good songs! I would also agree with the editing tip though :p not in a bad way!

I wonder if you'd be interested, myself and a friend are looking to do some recording in about July, we're currently in "negotiations" to get a room for rent, acoustically treated with a protools system, if you's would be interested in doing some more demos? We have very good rates! about €200 for 4 days?

Just thought I'd ask while I was listening to your songs. :)

Sounds like an intersting project! unfortunatly we are currently on hiatus for the summer.Cheers for listening to our stuff, the lenght of the songs is simething we'll definitely have a look at!

Advertisement