If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic 50'' 3D Plasma TV (TX-P50VT30)

Options
  • 21-04-2011 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi John,

Do you stock "Panasonic 50’’ 3D Plasma TV (TX-P50VT30)"?

If you do, how much (euros if possible) can you do it for?

Thanks in advance,
    TheRenovator.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi TheRenovator.

At the moment the 50VT30 is priced at £1599.95 / 1949.99 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/panasonic/viera-txp50gt30/pana-txp50gt30

We have yet to have any stock of this screen delivered to us. Currently our main warehouse has no stock of these either :(

As soon as I find out any more info regarding lead time I will be back in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheRenovator

Thanks Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Hi
    I am looking for a 50ins plasma pc world are doing 1 for 599 atm have you anything on offer

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Carpenter wrote: »
    Hi
    I am looking for a 50ins plasma pc world are doing 1 for 599 atm have you anything on offer

Carp,

yep we have the TXP503C3 at £449.95 / €529.99

http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/panasonic/viera-txp50c3b/pana-txp50c3b

Delivery is a bit of an issue on that model at the moment as some Couriers like to throw Plasmas' around (with negative consequences!)

However you can collect no problem or if you tell us where you are based we can give you a quote for delivery no problem.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Carp,

yep we have the TXP503C3 at £449.95 / €529.99

http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/panasonic/viera-txp50c3b/pana-txp50c3b

Delivery is a bit of an issue on that model at the moment as some Couriers like to throw Plasmas' around (with negative consequences!)

However you can collect no problem or if you tell us where you are based we can give you a quote for delivery no problem.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi
    Is this a good tv and I cannot see any usb ports (Is there any) also what are we looking at to have it sent to Dublin John

• Advertisement

Carpenter wrote: »
    Hi
    Is this a good tv and I cannot see any usb ports (Is there any) also what are we looking at to have it sent to Dublin John

Carpenter,

To be honest I have not yet had a chance to have a look at it personally so I honestly cannot tell you truthfully how good it is.

Here is a link to the full specs: http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/VIERA+Flat+Screen+TV/2011+Plasma+TV/TX-P50C3B/Specification/6975191/index.html?trackInfo=true

On the USB Front - It only has an SD card input AFAIK.

If you want it delivered to Dublin we would charge £39.95 and delivery would be by our own van - howveer that unit is a UK TV and whilst it does have Freeview HD which means that it should work fine with Saorview I cannot guarantee that (However most Dublin retailers are selling the same model so I would assume that it's fine (ps it appears to be €699 in Dublin :eek:)

Anyway apologies for the long winded response - give me a shout if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi again John,

Have you got any stock of Panasonic TX-P50VT30 yet? If you do, you might let me know what price you could do it for?

I am also interested in getting a Playstation3 320GB model instead of a blue-ray player? Do you sell these and if you do, have you any bundles at the moment? We are interested in Playstation Move.

Lastly, if you don't have the TX-P50VT30, do you have any of the following and what price can you do them for?

SAMSUNG PS51D8000
    SAMSUNG UE55D8000
    PANASONIC VIERA TX-P50GT30
    Sony KDL-55EX723

Note: I'm only interested in a 50+ inch SONY, PANASONIC, SAMSUNG or PHILIPS tv brands only. Also would prefer 3D, 1080P Full HD, freeview, freesat and TV stand.

Thanks in advance,
    TheRenovator;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Renovator.

Thanks for the post.

So far the 50ST30 has landed but not the 50VT.

The distributor says that it will be another couple of weeks before it is out.

The 50VT will be coming in at £1949 which comes with 2 pairs of glasses and wifi dongle.

I would always recommend a blu-ray player on it's own rather than using the playstation as the quality of the PS for blu ray is not in the same league as using a dedicated player.

I can understand the reason for the PS but if you are looking at going to for a serious TV then I would have to recommend using a good player to get the best from it.

....just on a side note.....I got bought the Xbox Kinect for a recent birthday and it's way better than the PS move.

The Samsung PS51D8000 is £1699.95 and is a great TV. Have 2 very happy recent customers who got these.

The 55D8000 is £2499.95 and is like gold dust. Very hard to get hold of.

The Panasonic 50GT30 is £1449 but they do not come with glasses this time. Glasses are £129 per pair.

The Sony is not one that we stock presently.

I hope this helps but keep me posted if you need anything else.

Regards

Dave

Hi again John,

Have you got any stock of Panasonic TX-P50VT30 yet? If you do, you might let me know what price (euros) you could do it for?

Thanks in advance,
    TheRenovator.:p

Hi again John,

Have you got any stock of Panasonic TX-P50VT30 yet? If you do, you might let me know what price (euros) you could do it for?

Thanks in advance,
    TheRenovator.:p

Renovator,

many thanks for the opportunity to quote and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The TXP50VT30 is available to order and we have them available in our main warehouse in sunny Manchester.

They are currently £1799.95 / €2099.99.

Again thanks for the opp to quote and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Thanks John,

Any chance you could do a better price or possibly throw in TV stand and blu-ray player?

I bought the TXNR609, R370HD subwoofer and surround sound speakers from you a while ago and am dying to use them with this new TV.

As I am living in Kerry, would there be any problems shipping the TV to me?

Thanks again,
    theRenovator:P

Thanks John,

Any chance you could do a better price or possibly throw in TV stand and blu-ray player?

I bought the TXNR609, R370HD subwoofer and surround sound speakers from you a while ago and am dying to use them with this new TV.

As I am living in Kerry, would there be any problems shipping the TV to me?

Thanks again,
    theRenovator:P

Renovator,

Thanks for the post -if I could I would but the Pana is just too tight on margin to be honest :o

We can ship to The Kingdom - if you are interested I'll get a price as it will have to be delivered on a separate pallet (for some reason I don't fancy jusy giving a standard courier a 50VT30 ;))

Keep mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

What deal could you do on the earlier model i.e. PANASONIC VIERA TXP50VT20B ?

Is the PANASONIC VIERA TXP50VT20B black?

What are the differences between TXP50VT20B and TXP50VT30?

Is it advisable to take out the 5-yr warranty and does this warranty cover the cost of shipping to you if there is a problem with the TV?

Thanks,
    theRenovator.:p

Hi Renovator.

The 50VT20 has been sold and we will not be getting any more in so the 50VT will be the only option if you want to go that far up the range.

It's an amazing screen and one that I would quit happily have at home......nudge nudge John !

Keep us posted if we can help any further.

ATB

Dave

Any chance you could get one from Manchester?...They appear to have a few left?

Thanks again,
    TheRenovator

Hi there.

Unfortunately the stores that have 1 left are all display models and due to the fact that we cannot ship these safely we cannot transfer them between branches.

We only sold our last one on the 22nd but we cannot get any more in as Panasonic are completely out of stock.

Sorry.

Dave

Hi again Dave,

Does the price John quoted me include the 5-yr warranty?

How much would it cost for the TV, black TV stand and blu-ray player..any bargains to be made if I purchased all three?

How much would it cost to ship the TX-P50VT30 TV to me..I'm living in Tralee, Co. Kerry?

What happens if the TV gives problems after purchase...do I have to pay the cost of shipping back to be repaired (to you or the manufacturer)?

Thanks again,
    theRenovator

• Registered Users Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭swoofer

any more news on this tv ie back in stock, new price, lower, any freebies etc etc

gbc--

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.