Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L96/Scope/Bi-pod Trade

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 styraug229

hi have an erma mp40 i am willing to trade it for your l96 used in 2 games only a few scratches but it makes it look like that bit more realistic:D if you are having problems with the 50rd mag go to mia main irish airsoft and check the videos and it will tell you how to mod the mag hold to 350rds where are you based thanks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 styraug229

sorry it took so long.
    hi how about an mp40 1 mag 1 battery and 10 euro used 1 or twice a few scratches but it only makes the gun look that bit real i spent 230euro it is erma i think it is also asg+ any time you skirmish you will have people saying nice gun the fps is 300 and something if you are wondering exactly i will have it chronoed for you i am very intrested in your l96 the gun is worth at least 160 for the gun alone the battery is worth at least 23 [and you get ten euro]

Advertisement