Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metro North scrapped?

Options
  • 21-04-2011 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/metro-north-and-dart-projects-unlikely-to-go-ahead-varadkar-502111.html

Okay at the outset apologies to all if this is done to death, I was sure there was another thread for me to post it into.

As someone who reluctantly voted FG and who lives in Northwood and works in Swords often I am biased, etc self interested in the project going ahead. Who wouldnt be if you lived anywhere between Blanchardstown and Malahide where there is a huge population not served by anything other than an inefficient bus service that had the ar$e cut out out of it in the last 2 years?

Ok so there it is. Varadkar knows nothing about transport. If he did he wouldnt reject the two projects that are going to kill the north city and north county. Instead lets have another southside train. Wonderful. More EU/IMF sanctioned jobs lost. Nice one Leo.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement