Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Access to the Gym?

• 21-04-2011 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if you can still just walk straight into the gym just by signing your name in the book or is there a more strict system in place now? Not a student anymore....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

You have to sign in with your name and student number! As far as I know you have to be a current student to use the gym!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

They also have a swipe card reader at the Gym door upstairs to ensure people are current staff / students.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

You need your card to be activated by a gym supervisor to be able to open the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

That's what I thaught. For the three years that I was there as as student anybody just could walk in off the street. Oh well....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Why not pay for a gym membership in Leisure World.

• Advertisement
Advertisement