Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programming exams

Options
  • 21-04-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys I was just wondering if somebody could help. I have be studying computers for a while now and I have just received my CCNA cert and I have had a CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network plus for a which all of which I have booked the exams through Pro-metric. I am looking for a change now and I am really interested in Programming. I really hate Networking now but have been messing around with codes for a jail-broken iPhone 4 and love it but I cant seem to find anywhere to book exams. pro-metric gives you the option but for the last few days it says error so I was wondering if there is any other place to book exams. I didn't go to college in fact I left school in 4th year but I have family who work in Microsoft as a senior programmer and he said he will get me in but I need a cert. Any suggestions of where to get these?

Comments

Advertisement