Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two tone design

Options
  • 21-04-2011 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭

Hi All.

Hope this is ok, but here goes. Below is my beloved transit which is being converted to a campervan

The van below is not an original colour, and as a mixed up colour, I can't get a match. There is rust along the bottom of the van and it has now been treated. Trouble is, as I can't get a match, and I'm a bit skint i can't afford to get the van resprayed fully, as I've alredy spent a lot of cash as it is.

I've been thinking about a half and half colour. Baby blue on top and something else on the bottom. Can someone suggest a colour that will work well with the blue please?
    If possible, could some of the boffins here do a quick mock up on the image below of some sort of design that can be done down the side to split up the two colours?
    I'm good with my hands but I can't tell if one colour goes with another or what a design is good or not.
    Two pics below, one is the side of the van, and the other is a more updated shot of the side to show what is sticking out of it etc..

Any help appreciated.

P1020311.jpg

P1020331.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

rolf1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Thanks for that,

Would you mind, changing the pink for black, using the original wheels and for the flowers, something like a dark red over black kind of thing, to see what it looks like?

Thanks

Advertisement