Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Lessons in Cork City

Options
  • 21-04-2011 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey,

I've recently moved to Cork City & wondering whether someone could recommend a coach or a club to get beginners tennis lessons for an adult!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

I would highly recommend Gregg Morris. If you ring Sundays Well tennis club they ll put you in contact with him. He coaches all over the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 legaleye

Thanks Curly from Cork!! May just do that when everything returns to normal after the Bank Holiday weekend. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

I m a beginner at tennis myself.Wud u fancy a game sometime?I live near the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 aghylera

Hello!
    Can you tell me witch are the costs for begineer tennis lessons? let's say for a hour?
    Price include coach pay and tennis court rent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Flavo

Any luck sorting those tennis lessons?! Looking for a similar thing myself so would appreciate any info...thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shazoshea

hi im the same as you im looking for lessons and prices etc... in cork city... would love some advise on this

cheerz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Wontstop92 wrote: »
    I would Highly Recommend Tom Kennedy, hes coached top players all over europe as well as hobby players and beginners ,Our sons love the lessons with him and their game has improved so much since starting with Tom , He works out of aghada and his price for single lessons is very reasonable �� 0870651499

Thanks Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Conor Twomey (Bishopstown Tennis Club) is an excellent coach for beginners. I don't know if he's taking any new students (I know that he's extremely busy already) but call out to the club and have a chat with him. PM me if you want his number.

Edit: Oops, just realised that this is a zombie thread. Still, if anyone is looking for tennis lessons now, contact Conor T.

Advertisement