Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod touch repair in Letterkenny

Options
  • 21-04-2011 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hi all

Was just wondering if anyone knows of a place in letterkenny that would repair a water (or rather - lucozade) damaged ipod touch?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

lila44 wrote: »
    Hi all

Was just wondering if anyone knows of a place in letterkenny that would repair a water (or rather - lucozade) damaged ipod touch?

Thanks!

I know there is a new guy working in letterkenny, ave not got a clue if he is cheap who he is or what he's like but its worth a look....

Copied from facebook:

Dr.MiPhone - Irelands cheapest iPhone, iPod, iPad repairs are now open LK Online Internet Cafe Letterkenny!

Don't pay a fortune to put life back into yout iDevice - get it done in under 30 minutes from as little as €9.99!
    - 30 Minute Screen Repair
    - Water Damage
    - iPhone 4 Colour Conversions
    - Unlocking
    - Jailbreaking

Come check us out!
    Mon-Sat 10:30am-10:30pm/Sun 12pm-6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

does that place across from the grill do it too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

danniemcq wrote: »
    does that place across from the grill do it too?
    Which place is that?

Forgot too try the tech guys down in currys too, they sell i-phones ect in currys should should be able to fix them.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

Thanks a million! Will try them tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Which place is that?

Forgot too try the tech guys down in currys too, they sell i-phones ect in currys should should be able to fix them.

Can't remember the name of it, but its beside that shop where you can buy muscle boosters and shakes, i'll be passing it now on the way home i think so i'll edit my post later and tell ya!

i do have to say though last time i was in there they weren't very helpful. asked if they had a single blank CD lying around that i could have/buy and they refused saying packs iof 50 only.

if a shop like that doesn't have a few blanks lying around i don't hold much hope for anything else they do but OP you'd never know maybe i just got them on an "off" day

• Advertisement
Advertisement