Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy tests for €2 in pound shop

Options
  • 21-04-2011 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Has anyone used these pregnancy tests from the pound shop?
    u pee in a cap, and place the tiny strip of paper into the urine. (not like the normal preg test stick)
    i dont know if they are a waste, should i just buy the normal pregnancy tests in boots instead?

anyone recommend them?

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Havent used the pound shop ones, but I do have internet cheapies, you dip a little stick your pee, so are they similar to that? how many do you get in the pack?

I generally only use the proper chemist ones if I go over my dates, which rarely happens. If you were irregular you would be spending a fair bit on chemist ones I'd imagine.

there is a link in the chat thread of really cheap tests from the net - like about 5 cent per test. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Like the previous poster I didn't use poundshop ones, but internet cheapies, and they worked just as well. In some cases, they even detect pregnancy before a chemist HPT. The only concern I would have with a pound shop one that it might be close to out of date.

Advertisement