Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phill & teds smart travel system

Options
  • 21-04-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Has anyone got one of these? i am thinking about buying one, this is my first baby so i havnt really got any idea about this stuff!! i was also looking at the baby style oyster and has anyone been to eurobaby swords im hoping to get a good package deal if i can!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

It might be better if you got this moved to the parenting forum. I have phil and teds sport for my little fella. I got it secondhand and it came with a cocoon which is ideal for a newborn. It unclips so you can take it out if they're asleep or you're in a cafe or restaurant. The maxi cosi car seat will fit on some models with a bar fitting which costs about €25.

We live in an apartment so we don't have space for too many bits and pieces so I didn't even consider a travel system. The buggy and the cocoon works perfectly for us.

Advertisement