Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel systems?

Options
  • 08-03-2011 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of the Nurse hello piccolla travel system, i went to the eurocycles eurobabies liquadiation sale in airside swords yesterday and that seemed to be a nice, managable travel system (in my opinion) and it was also affordable at 269euro. The before sale price was 469euro.
    Has anyone out there any experience of this travel system or make?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭SarahC11

any suggestions? i am currently looking at phil&teds smart or babystyle oyster, has anyone got one of these? and how much? also i was looking at the nurse picoola http://www.eurobaby.ie/Hello_Picoola_Travel_System/3442_p.aspx in eurobaby does anyone know if you can get a carry cot for this system?

i was also thinking of this one, only seen it online though im going to eurobaby tomorrow. did you buy it? do ya know if the red and black one comes with a carrycot? or if ya can buy one for it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think the seat doubles as a carrycot.
    I remember looking at it for #1,it was lovely but not suitable for us.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Girls ,I have merged the threads for you .

ah thanks im new on this i havnt a clue how to work it! yeah it looks nice in the pics but i havnt seen any in the shops yet! looking forward to seeing a few tomorrow and hopefully coming home with one. the bf's parents are buying the buggie for us so i dont wanna go overboard or be rude and choose one too expensive!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hi, i bought the hello piccola in the beige colour, just put it together yesterday.it was easy enough to do, thank god! It has a few different options,it lies flat like a moses basket and has the hood around it so looks really nice, then that turns into a seat for older babies which can be used parent facing or outwards. That section comes off the chassis and the car seat attaches, which looks really good , actually looks just like the quinny buzz one like that. Would defo reccomend this pram,its very affordable, looks great and is really easy to adjust and change uses.

In answer to the carrycot question about the hello nurse piccola system,it has a option that looks lke a moses basket, and that adjusts to a seat for older kids...if thats what u meant? Comes with car seat suitable up to 18months also,which can be fitted onto pram.

i bought it today in the red, havnt put it together yet but looked good in the shop! yeah great deal got it for 269 aswell. i had my eye on the icandy its lovely but the girl in eurobaby told me ya'd be lookin at close to a grand for the lot! madness!! im happy with the one i got, now to pack my hospital bag and worry about labour!!

Sarahc11, im the same,have everything bought-literally so now just have to pack my bag! And get him out...cool,You bought the piccolla too!its a lovely pram annd personally i love the look of the parasols on the pram too and as il be havin him in june il need one (if this weather keeps up!) and cos the pram makers dont do a parasol i bought a cream/beige universal one which looks great as it matches the pram interior. If you like them you could get a nice red one to jazz ur pram up! I got mine in mothercare, 20euro. Smyths do them too, only 10e but i dont think they come in colours.

Advertisement