Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just off Pill and TTC

Options
  • 21-04-2011 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi all,

First time poster in this forum. I came off the pill on 31st March which was followed by a normal period. From the first day of my period, i counted to days 11-15 ttc. Now on what I would have called day 19, I have cramps and had a bit of mucus secretion. Do you think this means I'm ovulating now?

I really was naive about trying to concieve coming off the pill. This forum has opened up my eyes a bit!

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

if your cramp is on the left or right side, and mucos is slippy, or egg white consistency, then its a good indication that you are or will be. So if i were you, I would make the most of it.

Its hard to know until you settle into a pattern with your cycles. You can order ovulation predictor tests really cheap on ebay, I think someone posted a link to it in the chat thread. I get mine from access diagnostics cheap enough.

Good luck and babydust!

Advertisement