Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next drive for Garda and Garda reserve

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭djor88

Tyron Jara wrote: »
    Im in the GR myself and also feel AGS is were I belong. However apply for the Strathclyde police is on my mind if they are accepting Irish applicants. Im wondering should I leave such an opportunity to pass through my hands while waiting for AGS? I can always come back when AGS are recruiting again.

Just for everyone to know AGS is where I feel I belong and want to be. They just have different attitudes towards things here and I feel they are a great organization.

Hey Tyron Jara, yeah I know what you mean, seems a different way of policing, a different feel altogether when you compare AGS to UK Forces. But i'd definitely apply for Strathclyde, as you said, nothing to stop you from applying to AGS when they do open recruitment in the future, plus it would look excellent being a serving officer and applying to AGS, I don't think you could possibly be any more experienced! :D

Advertisement