Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre optic sight

Options
  • 22-04-2011 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Evening all,just wondering about fibre optic sights on shotguns. A couple of if lads were on about them today and I was just wondering if they make much difference? If so where would a lad get one? Maybe I'm just thick but they seem like a bit of a con to me,I can shoot pretty good with the beads on my gun but if they'd help I might try one. Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Longranger wrote: »
    Evening all,just wondering about fibre optic sights on shotguns. A couple of if lads were on about them today and I was just wondering if they make much difference? If so where would a lad get one? Maybe I'm just thick but they seem like a bit of a con to me,I can shoot pretty good with the beads on my gun but if they'd help I might try one. Cheers:)

They do put you on target quite quickly, i find them good, but if what your doing works, dont try fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Low li light duck shootng, or even foxes; the are a god send.
    I've been using one years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

When I am shooting well I don't look at the bead at all, especially for risen birds.

A few of my friends (the better shots) are the same, one guy doesn't even have a bead on his Benelli.

Advertisement