Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 11 Online Franchise

• 22-04-2011 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

People of the xbox forum !

I am posting to let anyone who is interested know we have a online franchise with madden 11 running from the american football forum. Now we have 12 members and are hoping to recruit new blood for the remaining teams.

The Superbowl was tonight so the Draft for next season is next tuesday, we play one game a week so its not to taxing. Its been great fun , if your interested drop myself , Santryred or Raoul a pm

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055897826&page=78

Take it easy ! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

People of the xbox forum !

I am posting to let anyone who is interested know we have a online franchise with madden 11 running from the american football forum. Now we have 12 members and are hoping to recruit new blood for the remaining teams.

The Superbowl was tonight so the Draft for next season is next tuesday, we play one game a week so its not to taxing. Its been great fun , if your interested drop myself , Santryred or Raoul a pm

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055897826&page=78

Take it easy ! :)
    Was just about to post this!! You beat me to it ha.

Last call!! Draft is on Tuesday!

Rookie draft took place last night. Still plenty of teams available, just send me a pm if anyone is interested! This will be the final season before madden 12

Advertisement