Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia Post Melbourne

Options
  • 22-04-2011 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question. I've checked the website and can't find the info i need plus the phone number is after hours automated rubbish.
    I an expecting a package from Ireland. Folks at home gave me the tracking number and it was returned to facility. I can't find out which facility or where because they didn't leave a slip to say i missed it.
    Does anyone know where packages go in Melbourne cbd and how long they hold them for?
    Its been seven days now plus with Easter I'm worried ill never get my package :(
    Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

It's possibly the postal place in South Melbourne (not that far from the city)
    85-97 MARKET STREET SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205
    The only phone number I can find is the number of the Post Office within the depot, post office on left side, parcel counter on right, I'm sure they can transfer you.. 03 9299 8051
    The parcel counter is on the right hand side in what looks like a small warehouse.
    It's on the same street as an Aldi, near opposite to it as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Thanks for that. Someone else has suggested it could be at the post office on Collins street. Either way don't think i can do anything about it until Wednesday :(
    Just hope they have't sent it back as its already been seven days since they attempted delivery.

Advertisement