Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

duck shooting mullingar

• 22-04-2011 6:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

i do a good bit of fishing around mullingar ,ist there anyone that come september does a bit of duck shooting down that end of the country that would be interested in showing me the ropes.i have a foreshore cert for loughs ennell , owel , and derreghvara.......have gun will travel.......lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

i do a good bit of fishing around mullingar ,ist there anyone that come september does a bit of duck shooting down that end of the country that would be interested in showing me the ropes.i have a foreshore cert for loughs ennell , owel , and derreghvara.......have gun will travel.......lol

stil waiting to bag the first duck so wouldn be much use showing ya the ropes. Have foreshore for ennell aswell last two years, not confident enough to shoot it on my own yet incase of threading on toes but if ya want to go for a shot on it let me know. Im only up the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

:)Lads i shoot all the lakes.... mostly shoot ducks. would happly show ye the ropes!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭pheasntstalker

hi t2 ,pheasntsalker here would be happy to have u along with me on sept 1 , i live in the 'gar.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭terminator2

dont know what to say lads ,i wasnt holding out any hopes.......im gobsmacked :eek: i would love to join ye for a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭tfox

down on Lough Lene myself if your interested, lot of duck down here the other evening I was out fishing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 WATERFOWLER

did any one show ya ropes on duck shooting on lough ennell.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 WATERFOWLER

nobody interested i think

• Registered Users Posts: 32 boltaction13

I've shot a few ducks off lough ennell last week good shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 1 onthefloor89

Just wondering has anything come from this. I just ask because I've recently moved to mullingar and wondering are there anyone around that wants company to shoot or fish anywhere. Willing to travel. I don't have boat or dog so I can't offer much sorry.. Just said I'd try ask.

Advertisement