Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor - Moving to more expensive plan mid contract?

Options
  • 22-04-2011 7:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

Hi, just looking to see how other people got on in my situation. A couple of months back I signed up to connect 20 and took out the €4.99 data add-on with it. At the time i thought 250mb would be enough but now I think 300-350 would be closer to the mark.

What I want to do is switch to smart 30 which gives me 1Gb data. I would imagine meteor don't mind people moving to a more expensive price plan but does anyone know if I switch to smart30 now will it extend my contract?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

It does NOT extend your contract. The new plan won't take effect until your next billing cycle so go easy on the data until then

Advertisement