Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogwatch on Kilrogg?

Options
  • 22-04-2011 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of making an application to this guild. Does anyone here know anything about it? It looks very good but, I'd like to know if there are any on going drama's with this guild before I spend the 45 euro's and take a lot of aggro from my wife.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

pay money to join a guild??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Playboy wrote: »
    Probably transfer money to change server.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Playboy wrote: »

He meant server change + faction change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ebaboy

Hi, on behalf of my guild i see there is no drama in the guild and you should allways try your luck with an application we are currently in need of pretty much anything

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Awesome, I'm your new Resto Druid. I'll be in tonights raid ebaboy. Great to see someone on Boards.ie is in Dogwatch. Whats your toons name btw?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

rofl, no drama me arse - tradespam racism and anti-irish comments.
    I think i've actually ignored everyone from that guild.

Advertisement