Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve 8520

Options
  • 22-04-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, does anyone know how i bring my contacts from my sim to my BB? I linked it with my laptop and it has downloaded all my contacts from there to BB, its my first BB so am a bit crap at the mo at figuring it out! Cheers for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

MonicaBing wrote: »
    Hey guys, does anyone know how i bring my contacts from my sim to my BB? I linked it with my laptop and it has downloaded all my contacts from there to BB, its my first BB so am a bit crap at the mo at figuring it out! Cheers for any help!

Go to contacts on your blackberry. Click menu and click sim phone book. Then you can copy over what ever ones you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Go to contacts on your blackberry. Click menu and click sim phone book. Then you can copy over what ever ones you want.

Ah ok so there lies my problem, the only contacts showing are the credit balance, directory etc, no actual friends family no's etc?

Ah ****e, no have that sorted found the contacts but is there any way of importing them all together?

Ah ok so there lies my problem, the only contacts showing are the credit balance, directory etc, no actual friends family no's etc?

That means there's no other contacts on the sim. Did you get a new sim?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

No hun, i have the same sim i've always used, i found them on it so how do i transfer them all over to my BB contacts?

No hun, i have the same sim i've always used, i found them on it so how do i transfer them all over to my BB contacts?

Highlight a contact, press menu and click add to contacts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement