If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips DVD PD7000

Options
  • 22-04-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys

Just wondering what your best price is for one of these and can you tell me what the P&P to Cork would be.

Thanks,

R&M:P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi There

I can do one for you for €90 (Instore price €99.99) plus €6 standard post

I have them in BLACK or Pink & White types.

Give me a buzz on (01) 474 0788 if you'd fancy one

Have a great Easter weekend
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 27 amber101

Hi Ash

I was also interested in one of these. I see this model advertised on amazon.co.uk sold by richersounds for £59.95. Can you do this for the £ for € price that you are currently offering. Fingers XXXXXXX

Regards

A

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi amber101.

I could offer you one of the PD7000s for the £59.95 but I could not offer it as part of the Euro for £ deal unfortunately :(

We have these here in Belfast in the Black or Pink finish and could have one shipped to you for £10.00 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rodneymilly

hiim very interested in the offer you have going for £59.99 and £10 postage for the philips portable dvd pd 7000. can you forward me your details so that i can enquire further.Regards rodneymilly

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hiim very interested in the offer you have going for £59.99 and £10 postage for the philips portable dvd pd 7000. can you forward me your details so that i can enquire further.Regards rodneymilly

Rodney,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - Dave who looks after our mail order is away on Hols at the moment (we all think he has gone to spectate on the Royal Wedding :D:D) so we are running a bit behind at the moment.

If you would like to drop me a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details I'll get one of our guys to give you a call to get you sorted - alternatively you can call us on 00.44.333.900.0071 or 00.44.333.900.0070 and the guys will look after you.

Thanks again and please drop me a line if I can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.