Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy Walk Harness in Dublin?

• 22-04-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any pet shops in Dublin that stock Easy Walk harnesses?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Been looking for one myself and no luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I'll prob get one online then ;) I want to try one because you can rotate them and attach at the back so perfect for the times when we use a longer lead - we have a sens-ible one at the moment which is great but no good when we use our longer lead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

sorry to jump your post tk but any idea where i could get a good long strap leash, not the retractable ones with the handle just a loose long strap leash?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I got one from zooplus but it was a rope one so if we were training on grass in the park it'd get really wet and really heavy.. also it was dark green so the wardens kept hovering around cos it was camouflaged in the grass :pac: We have a clix one now that's nylon/webbing so much lighter and doesn't get as wet and heavy as the rope one. We got it from dog training Ireland. Also it's black so no more wardens lol!

Advertisement