Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap 130mm stem for 120mm?

Options
  • 22-04-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi there. Anyone interested in swapping their 120mm stem for my 130mm stem?

I have a Planet X Superlight Team 3D forged stem, weight is 110g for the 110mm version. Link here:

http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/STPX3DF/planet-x-superlight-team-3d-forged-stem

It's in fantastic condition, has been used since January, always kept in shed when not in use. I've been playing around with the fit elements, saddle, bars, etc and I've come to the conclusion that my stem is a fraction too long. If anyone is in a similar situation with a stem that's slightly too short, maybe we can swap. I'm in Louth and am in Dublin city centre 2 or 3 days a week. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭baldshaunieb

I might be interested - been thinking about trying a 130 stem recently, am away for the weekend, but when i'm back will have a root around - think i have a 120 stem. If you're interested, we'll see what we can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭jeffwode

That'd be great Shaunieb. Let me know if you dig it out.

Advertisement