Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kontrol X1 Ireland

Options
  • 22-04-2011 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a place in Ireland where I can get a NI Kontrol X1 with an all4one voucher?

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

This is what I've done with one of those vouchers:

1. Go into Argos.

2. Buy a Steam Iron - The most expensive one that you can get with the voucher. They go up to about €400 - Thats menopausal women for ya!

3. Send in a Girl/Woman, 10mins later to Customer Service & complain that her "idiot" boyfriend / husband bought a stupid iron blah, blah, blah.. he's got no sense.. whatever. We needed a new iron.. but not that one.

4. They give you a full refund. Cash.

Not sure if its changed.. but I did that about 3 years ago in Jervis with vouchers given as a work leaving present. Got full refund - Cash. Voucher isnt marked on the receipt afaik. Not that it matters as the offer a full refund within 30days. The Girl / Woman bit isnt essential, but my Missus was there that day & I wasnt taking any chances of not getting the money :D

http://www.argos.ie/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/ReturnsAndRefunds.htm

Dont buy anything electronic or with a HD, as they will not exchange them in case you've put a virus on them or something.

Worst case scenario, you'll have to buy a cheapo 5.99 Argos Vaule Iron ;)

Afterwards.. Go spend your money wherever you want! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Quiggers

http://www.facebook.com/aquariussound

you can ask these guys, they'll reply fairly sharpish tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Advertisement