Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wayne Brennan Indie artist

• 22-04-2011 5:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35

Hi guys,

Apologies if this thread doesnt belong on this forum. I'll gladly delete it if so.

If you get time, please check out a music video we made for Independent artist Wayne Brennan.
    If you like it, please share the link with family and friends and dont be shy about expressing your opinion, be it positive or negative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfofF...08A6BE&index=1

All crew/cast details can be found on this home page www.paddyslattery.com

Many thanks and Happy Easter!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Some nice shots there, particularly of the lake.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 Paddy Slattery

Thank you for the feedback. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Thanks very much Paddy for posting Wayne's new video. I really like it! I've been a big fan of Waynes since I first saw him in concert over a year and a half ago. Loved his "In my hands" album. I wish Wayne the very best, he is a great talent and hopefully this video will get a lot of hits on You Tube. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 Paddy Slattery

Thank you MrsD :)

Advertisement