Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airline refunds

Options
  • 22-04-2011 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

can anyone help.i booked a flight from belfast to tenerife on 22/4/11 returning on 29/4/11 but due to a medical reason i had to cancell i was willing to paid the change of date charge(30 euro each way)but they are no longer flying to tenerife after 29/4/11 and will not allow a destination change i call their call centre which seems to be in india and all they say is "we do not do refunds check our website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

drog99 wrote: »
    can anyone help.i booked a flight from belfast to tenerife on 22/4/11 returning on 29/4/11 but due to a medical reason i had to cancell i was willing to paid the change of date charge(30 euro each way)but they are no longer flying to tenerife after 29/4/11 and will not allow a destination change i call their call centre which seems to be in india and all they say is "we do not do refunds check our website

if you have insurance and you get something to prove it from the doctors you could claim it back this way.

Advertisement