Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easyfly 3?

Options
  • 22-04-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭

Hi,just picked up the easyfly 3 se simulator today as a pre trainer before a real trainer. Luckily for me it's not the real thing because I haven't managed to get it off the ground. I can't calibrate the controller properly, the manual on the cd is corrupt winrar tells me,and the Ikarus site just tells me to look on my cd.
    Has anyone got the same program with a manual that's not corrupt and could share a copy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Can't help you with the software itself, but have you selected the type of controller in the device manager?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Comes with the controller and picks it up automatically. It's fine tuning the calibration that's causing the bother,the advanced instructions have details of how to do this I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Whizzzz

Hi
    If you send me a PM with your email address I can send you a copy of the official manual - it's pretty basic though, but there are a couple of pages on Controller setup and calibration. It's a 2Mbps .PDF file in French, German and English

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Brilliant,thanks whizzz, pm on the way.

Advertisement