Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! What Clubs Open In Waterford Tonight It Being A Good Friday 2Day?!!

• 22-04-2011 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

It is Good Friday, and I know Masons is opening tonight at midnight which sounds promising, but are there any other clubs opening tonight in Waterford city and is anybody actually heading up town tonight?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I think this is the first time any club in Waterford has attempted something like this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I assumed all the club and bars would just give staff a well deserved night off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

What is the point of opening at 12am for the sake of two and half hours? Bit pointless i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

STIG83 wrote: »
    What is the point of opening at 12am for the sake of two and half hours? Bit pointless i think.

I think it's an outstanding idea TBH, most people who drink at home before they go out usually don't hit town till 11/12 anyway. I hope its true. I had heard they were open but going to show a film or something without alcohol being served but I knew that couldn't be right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

ziedth wrote: »
    I think it's an outstanding idea TBH, most people who drink at home before they go out usually don't hit town till 11/12 anyway. I hope its true. I had heard they were open but going to show a film or something without alcohol being served but I knew that couldn't be right.
    Heard a shnakey rumour it was The Field.

I'm lying. I just found the image of 300 drunk people watching The Field in a club hilarious for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Great title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

escape looked like it was openig earlier on wel 10 like ...was and have bn often up in the 4am #(forum) on good friday after hours ,,,its a haevy night tho sore head lol brain cells mite as well be put in a deeep fat fryer just to un contaminate them :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

escape looked like it was openig earlier on wel 10 like ...was and have bn often up in the 4am #(forum) on good friday after hours ,,,its a haevy night tho sore head lol brain cells mite as well be put in a deeep fat fryer just to un contaminate them :P

text speak = very annoying and against charter rules :)

Advertisement