Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portal 2 co-op partner

Options
  • 22-04-2011 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Looking for someone to go through the whole co-op campaign, if your interested FR me gamertag frankie gibson

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

Just added you, send me an invite any time I'm online and I join. If anyone else wants to do the co-op too just add me, gamertag is dor83, same as my boards name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Have you already Dor i should be about this evening I'm about to start the 4th area.

Hard part is going to be finding someone who hasn't started co-op for the Professor Portal achievement after I have it finished.

calex71 wrote: »
    Have you already Dor i should be about this evening I'm about to start the 4th area.

Hard part is going to be finding someone who hasn't started co-op for the Professor Portal achievement after I have it finished.
    I won't be on til after the football tonight. I haven't started co-op yet so if you are close to finishing I can wait, I have Dead Rising arcade games to keep me occupied for a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Calex - I haven't started co-op yet (waiting for a friend to get the game at the weekend).
    If you want to get Professor Portal off me, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Start a new WLID and ask a friend to recover it. Start campaign. Boom, prof portal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

If anyone wants to play co-op with me, my gamertag is Justin Biebar (please don't hate me for it!). I tried co-op with random people but couldn't really enjoy it because they weren't using headsets and they'd shoot the ping tool a million times to get me creating portals, before I even had a chance to look around. I like to take my time and relax a little, I won't be super-slow or anything, just need a few seconds to figure things out! :)

I still haven't started co-op yet so if anyone needs the Professor Portal achievement I'd be happy to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Got Professor Portal only still alive left to do if there are folks who are comfortable with the 4th area looking to give it a go?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Need to do the Co-op too...

I have only just played the single player so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Anyone wanna join me? I wanna try and get the Professor Portal achievement so if you haven't played co-op before, you'll be perfect. ;) I think I need 2 more hugs too for the "friends list with benefits" one. Gamertag is Justin Biebar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

anyone wanna help a brother out with a hug? :o

Advertisement