Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corbally/Grove Island Area question!?

• 22-04-2011 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi! I just wanna ask what the Corbally area is like? Im not from there but drove past the area the other day and it didn't see mtoo bad! Also, whats Grove Island like, im supposed to be living there next year and wanna know about the area before I book it..Is it rough or anything?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You've asked about Grove Island here before:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71131950#post71131950

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

A193 wrote: »
    Hi! I just wanna ask what the Corbally area is like? Im not from there but drove past the area the other day and it didn't see mtoo bad! Also, whats Grove Island like, im supposed to be living there next year and wanna know about the area before I book it..Is it rough or anything?

Corballys a really nice area i found. Grove island is a great place to live.i assume you'll be in the student accom there?they're so sound about late rent and parties etc ;) your gonna love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Even if I don't love parties all too much, well not everynight haha! Thats one of the only things puttin' me off, listening to parties every night of the week!

Even if I don't love parties all too much, well not everynight haha! Thats one of the only things puttin' me off, listening to parties every night of the week!

ha,well i lived there for about 2 years and i only had one or two parties myself and was never kept awake by any(and im a light enough sleeper!) so really you'll be grand, unless your a moany old man :P ha

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Oh no! You know how it is, its not so fun when everyone is drunk at 3am and your not!:D How is it walking to the college? Day and Night?

• Advertisement

Oh no! You know how it is, its not so fun when everyone is drunk at 3am and your not!:D How is it walking to the college? Day and Night?

thats when you go to the party gaff and make new friends :) ha
    to the art college?only 5mins.day grand,night,i wouldnt know because i went to l.i.t!!i never heard to art college students complain though! im sure you'll get on alrite ;)

Advertisement