Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks guys

Options
  • 22-04-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Evening all,just sitting here cleaning the shotgun after a cracking session out with a couple of the lads nailing magpies and greys,and I realised that without the Everest sized mountain of advice that I have got from you all,I probably wouldn't be able to hit a thing or enjoy the days when I blanked(thankfully,they're getting fewer by the week!). I've been reading this forum for a few years but only joined last year,and I'm sorry I didn't join sooner. So,anyhoo,thanks to all for all the help and hopefully,I'll soon be able to dish out a few handy tips to ye myself:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Group hug:D and high fives all round.
    Seriously though, some very knowledgeable posters here, iv learned a lot from too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Group hug:D and high fives all round.
    Seriously though, some very knowledgeable posters here, iv learned a lot from too.

A1:rolleyes:

Advertisement