Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baldoyle

Options
  • 22-04-2011 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all, Starting a course with Fas in baldoyle next month. Whats the area like as im not to familiar with any parts off dublin. Where abouts can i find information on accomodation in the area or can i use the dart service and live in a different area. Any good past times in the area local as i dont plan on bringing up the car every week.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Fás is in the industrial estate in Baldoyle. Howth junction dart station is right behind it (Fás is a shortcut to it). You could stay anywhere along the dart line and be ok. There is also dozens of available apartments and rooms in Baldoyle you could rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I know in donaghmede , which is about 10 mins away from Baldoyle there is a leisure centre, there is also a few pubs, the harbour in Rush and Malahide.It depends on what your looking for.

If your looking for a room to rent , you might be better putting a notice in Superquinn in sutton, as they get a good responce.

Hope you get on there.I lived there for years and loved it.
    Cathy

Advertisement