Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tailwaggers.ie

Options
  • 22-04-2011 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi wondering has anyone been to above mentioned, thinks its in kilcolgan or oranmore,
    was looking at their website sounds like a load off rubish to me, or am i missing something,

dog owner,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

Hi, We use Tailwaggers in kilcolgan for our two dogs Bertie (Springer spaniel) and Oscar (Medium size mix breed). I have to say I find them fantastic! We have always had a bit of trouble getting them clipped to a really close cut, for some reason most groomers left them too long and a bit untidy but the lady in tailwaggers (American girl) did exactly what we wanted and seems really nice.
    Im not sure why you put a thumbs down symbol in your post maby you referring to website etc but I have to say from experience we find her the most gentle and best groomer we have used. Thats my tuppence worth hope it helps :D

Advertisement