Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday soon...

Options
  • 22-04-2011 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

Howdy boardee's :)

Basically, I've only just started going out with this girl, and her birthday's at the end of May, so I'm not quite sure what to get her. We're still not fully going out but I'm fairly sure by the time it comes around it'll be official, and I don't want to leave it too late and get something rubbish on the day!:pac:

I won't be able to see her on the night of her birthday, so I'd like for whatever it is I'm giving her to be someway of making up for my absence. She's a fan of bracelets and I've a fair idea of what kind of ones she likes, but not sure how much I should spend or what considering the time, don't wanna spend a bomb but don't wanna stinge either! I'd quite like for this to work (aww I know:P), so I'm just looking for ideas and stuff so I don't make a mess of it!

Oh, I'm in me late teens, and don't wanna spend more than about 30 yoyo's! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Any ideas lads? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Sounds like you answered your own question. A bracelet that she loves and spend around €30 :D I bet she'll be thrilled!

Sounds like you answered your own question. A bracelet that she loves and spend around €30 :D I bet she'll be thrilled!

Well I was looking for ideas beyond a bracelet, or any ideas really to get me thinking. Gotta have a look around for stuff now, gotta see where I can get stuff for in and around that price (Absolutely no experience like!)

Been looking around for a while, and there's nothing that's really caught my imagination. So I was thinking of getting a charm bracelet. A bracelet with four charms costs around €40 all in, and I'd be willing to save and spend the extra tenner. Good idea or is it just safer to go with a regular bracelet?

Advertisement