Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howl at the Moon?

Options
  • 23-04-2011 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Just wondering what prices are like on a saturday? Im thinking of going there for my 21st? If its too expensive could anyone recommend another club that would be good for a 21st?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

I personally wouldn't have a 21st at Howl At The Moon-firstly the venue is a little out of the way for people who live near town..ok it's not far but still it's a little inconvenient for public transport.

Secondly, the crowd in Howl At The Moon especially at the weekens is a bit older- mainly 25-30 age group.

D2 is a good spot for a 21st and they have a private room/area you can avail of. If you live on the Northside The Wright Venue do great party deals where you can get a private booth/room + its free before 11pm and you can alos hire shuttle buses there for €10 return per person. I had my 21st in Krystle...i booked a table which was free and it was €5 in for everybody...think it was free if u go early + they organised food for a small cost.

I've been to 2 21st in Kobra on Leeson St which is a comfortable venue if your having both friends and family because theres plently of seating + decent music, food + dancefloor...but theyre very strict on ID if anybodys under 21.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Issy2012

been half thinking of goin there this weekend. Anyone know if its still worth a visit? I'm 26 so would prefer to go somewhere not full of kids. Any other recommendations?

Advertisement