Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get slim and beyond :) slowly but surely 190lbs first big target

Options
  • 23-04-2011 4:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

hi guys im a 22 year old male and since school and stopping playing soccer at 17 ive swelled up to 220lbs im 6 foot one of slim build originally!

my eating is out of hand i get big big takeaways at least 3 times a week normally consisting of a 14inch papa johns pizza and a snack box:eek: shocking i know and i can eat 10 slices of bread in a sitting no probs!

ive tried past regimes last few years ive found alcohol to be a demon i have one night on the lash and i find im mentally weak for a week or so and cant get myself back to excersise and crave junk food :mad: then back to square one:(

i also work nights(security guard) 5pm-8.30am 3 nights a week and find eating a big meal when i get home in the morning and going to bed is a huge mistake

i can do non equipment excersises at work as im alone so is a bonus i guess:)

if i stop the takeaways carb binges and alcohol benders i can do this i know i can and posting on a public forum will help me keep on track:)

i would love to see 190lbs as a starter weight target if i see that id be so happy:)

i tried jogging a mile yesterday couldnt make it:( nearly cried in shock:(

i can barely do 15press ups :(

so here goes

FIRST GOAL 190LBS

PLAN AT FIRST---get on track

for first two weeks cut out all takeaways and ALCOHOL and eat healthy

breakfast
    porridge with low fat milk+daily vitamin tablet

snack
    small tin of tuna and banana

dinner
    grilled chicken breast with microwaved vegtables

protein shake after exercise

tuna as snack later on if im dying:D

these foods are easily available to me and have worked previously for me

first two week exercise program

easy to start with as will be shock to my body so heres plan

15 press ups(2 sets)

40 lunges(20 each leg)

20 squats

10 minutes on punching bag at home

3minutes on high level on exercise bike at house

will do this 4 times a week at least i know its not much but i am sooo unfit guys that going for a jog is of no use to me when i can only manage 5minutes running so will have to build up! will do every exercise till i break form and nearly in tears i promise:)

p.s will weigh myself tomorrow and get exact weight for ye

i will see how this 2 week plan effects my weight and fitness levels! in 3rd week will step up exercise! thanks guys:mad::)

all comments welcome guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

starting weight exactly 100kg

done my first exercise routine found it real tough but feel better after it already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

You might just be amazed at what small changes can do, especially since you are still young. Believe me, you'll have plenty of time to pick up bad habits, now is the time for good ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

thanks for reply much apreciated:)

ya just need to get back on track and get my confidence back! :)
    ya gonna start off small and slowly increase exercise routine but one step at a time ive got ahead of myself too many times before rushing into 2 hours in the gym 6times a week which was just too much at once!

will have first weigh in in 2 weeks which is 7th may

Advertisement