Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours English?

• 23-04-2011 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Is there aaaaaaaaaaany point dropping down at this stage?I know its mad to be thinkin it but I'm fair sick of honours.
    How much difference is there between honours and pass lik?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

It would be more effort to drop down to pass now & get a good result, than it would be to stay in higher & get a D , C.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

if oyu drop down now you will have to do more work than your doing now to get up to speed with the pass course... probably new texts/poetry etc etc etc

just stick it out and try to get a D or a C in honours...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Depends how you're doing in honours, is there a significant chance you'll fail it?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

no i shudnt fail it unless it all goes diabolically wrong on the day.
    but i cud get higher points doin pass + id hope it wudnt require as much study as honours but from what im hearin itll take as much study to catch up on de pass course...if not more

Advertisement