Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

auto bot

• 23-04-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

has any one ever used one of these because im sure one was used against me the other night i was just wondering are people ever found out for using these.this was on black ops

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Optimus prime??? What males you think one was used? Not sure if I've ever come across one personally

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Do you mean aimbot instead of auto bot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Maybe it was a Deceptive con? Cof..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I loved playing War For Cybertron online... Damn autobots were overpowered though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

canister94 wrote: »
    has any one ever used one of these because im sure one was used against me the other night i was just wondering are people ever found out for using these.this was on black ops

Hi Canister,

I'm almost positive that you didn't come up against someone with an aim-bot (and 100% that there's no auto-bots in BlOps :P). It was most likely you suffering at the hands of someone with a much lower latency (ping time) to the host's server than you. Probably gave him a 200-300ms advantage over you but from your side, you would just assume the guy either had supernatural reactions or was in fact cheating... when neither is the case in reality.

BlOps runs player hosted servers which is really an outdated P2P concept. I'm shocked that they are still getting away with it really. If you want to game on a more level playing field, try looking for games that have server based hosting. You'll find you'll lag less and they generally have software that helps level the playing field further by uniforming everyone's latency/ping times.

A good example of this in Bad Company 2. However, you'll still get to occasional game that's a bit laggy but it's much better than any player hosted game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Get better.
    Yep, I agree. Took the words out of my mouth :p

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭canister94

ya i did mean an aim bot.but thats still not the correct term its practically aim assist he could get me through walls cross map with fammas in 5 bullets.not just skill im an average player but this fella just couldn possibly thus good i had it in my file share and shown a few friends they agreed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

I've used auto aim on cod4,

As someone said it was most likely ping difference.

Anyway playing on black ops you can watch all of your recent games a pick a first person view of each individual, meaning if it looks normal you've got no one to complain to but your service provider.

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

DaveMur1 wrote: »

Anyway playing on black ops you can watch all of your recent games a pick a first person view of each individual, meaning if it looks normal you've got no one to complain to but your service provider.

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us.
    go back to 4chan ya mang

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

DaveMur1 wrote: »

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    We have not lost virginity.
    Expect us.

lol

LOL

• Advertisement
Advertisement