Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All examination help

• 23-04-2011 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have undertaken many exams within the last few years and I have been blessed to have got through them.
    One thing that has always stuck with me since Leaving Cert has been a prayer given to me by a teacher. As I was not someone to know all the possible questions I needed some help and thankfully I got that help from my Friend and guardian St Joseph. I always asked for the intercession of St. Joseph of Cupertino. As of of the conditions and also because it is a pleasure to pass on this great prayer I encourage those of you who nay be nervous about topics and possible exam questions comming up (also if you don't like flying he's the patron saint of aviation) Cupertino was not the cleverest much like myself but through hard work and prayer that the right questions appeared at examination time so he could demonstrate his knowledge on that subject/topic,and follow his vocation if you too believe in him and put in hard work success in examinations will follow!

O Great St Joseph of Cupertino, who by your prayers obtained at your examination the only question that you knew. I pray that I may succeed in the examination/s that lie before me - and in return I promise to be ever mindful of this great favour and cause you to be known and
    invoked.
    Amen

Best of luck and keep studying!

Advertisement